Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Topless and Barefoot

 


I wore this color for my first day at my new job. I have to wear colors that are suitable for a professional office so this seemed perfect for the first day. This is Essie Topless and Barefoot. It's a beige pink color. It's kind of mannequin hand-ish but still very wearable because its shiny and it has more pink to it. This was three coat. I do have to admit that it's kind of streaky but that's what I expected with such a light color, but three coats isn't too bad. I also have top coat on in this picture. This seemed like a good choice for the first day of work but I'm looking forward to finding other colors (and new colors once March is over) that I can wear to work! I'd love to hear suggestions too.

I'm also thinking of starting a series of outfit posts for outfits to wear to the office. Let me know if that's something you'd like to see!

I'm done moving now so my posts will be more regular...until I move again in a few months.

xoxo,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment