Sunday, March 4, 2012

Ulta/Drugstore Haul!

Lots of new goodies! I was home last weekend and went to Ulta, so I picked up a few things. And there are also a few things in here from the drugstore.


Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque for hair. I've bought several of these over the last few months and what I really need to do is just splurge and buy the full size. It makes my hair feel so soft and silky and it smells amazing. These small ones are $4 at Ulta.

NYX Eye Pencil in Sapphire and NYX Eyeshadow in Navy Blue. 

NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Salsa (left) and Natural (right). 

NYX Blush in Pinched 

Freeman Anti-Stress Mask with Dead Sea Minerals. 

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Pop and Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie. 
All Revlon lip products are $3 off at Rite Aid this week so if you have a Rite Aid near you, go take advantage of that! 


I've also bought some really great stuff from MAC lately, but I'm still waiting for something to come so I'll show those items in a separate haul. I'll post reviews on these things as I use them and see how they work!

xoxo,
Beth

2 comments:

  1. I love the deep repair!It's a go to for me especially when the season's are changing! Hope you love the lip butters as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lip butters! I have 4 or 5 of them now.

    ReplyDelete